Saturday, October 24, 2009

Cookies!

Today we got up early, and went to the store to buy ingredients for oatmeal raisin cookies! After getting back from the store, Sakura-chan and I rushed to finish our homework before we were allowed to start the cookies. I was doing my Japanese homework, and Sakura-chan was doing English homework. I think that she knows more English than I know Japanese...


As for the cookies, they turned out great. I was surprised that we didn't have any major problems, considering all the conversion math, and the fact that Bibi, who is 3 years old, was trying to do most of the measuring before we even knew what was going on. I think he measured 2 teaspoons of flour into the eggs that Sakura-chan was breaking... but still, the cookies were delicious! Even Miyabi-chan liked them!


All in all, a well spent morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment