Wednesday, September 2, 2009

BUGS!!!!

This post will contain pictures of bugs, both cute and creepy. For the comfort of those who are slightly bugaphobic, I have started out with the cute and beautiful. There are spiders later, so don't read on past the =============== line thingy... ^_^ I do this for you're own good, Leona.
This little guy was crawling on me - thus he gets the title "bug" ^_^ really cute for a bug, huh? But just as hard to catch in order to deport from my room!
I found this one walking to school one day ^_^
===================================================================
line one for if you don't like dragonflies...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Dragonfly! Yay! that was a hard picture to get.

===================================================================
line two for the more creepy things in life ^_^ sorry Leona, you'll have to stop here.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A mantis! I had to catch him before he'd sit still long enough for a picture. Thanks, little guy!
This one was hard to miss, he was really really loud, and right above the door. Hooray for cicadas!
This cicada just came out of it's shell! So cool looking!
cockroach in a cup... IN MY ROOM!!!! That was just a bit violating...
====================================================================
line three: for those who discriminate against the 8-legged race
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

2 comments:

  1. I love the web on that second spider, it looks like its made of glass. Also, I'd cuddle that little lizard to death, its adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of these bugs are cute...but I think you know who the cutest bug ever is! ^_^ That's right, the amazingly loud & fuzzy Bug the Cat. I will send you a picture (or two) of Bug on your gmail account (hope you're still using it). Stay clear of falling buildings and flash flood & tsunamis ! Sounds like you are having fun, in a very busy and intense kind of way.

    ReplyDelete