Friday, September 18, 2009

How can cup-noodles be hard to make?

I think this has got to be the most complicated instant-ramen known to man kind. After much stewing over the instructions on the side of the bowl, I have decided that you're supposed to put the clear packet in first, then the water, then the other two... I think?



I wonder what this little thing is? It was inside the clear packet, but it's in its own packet... That makes me suspicious. I don't think I'll try it... whatever it is.


Ok, the hot water's inside, and the other two packets are on top, just as the direction-pictograms described. Now, we wait 4 minutes...
Ooooh! Yum! There was a sauce-like substance in the blue packet and a flavor packet in the green packet! (Why they don't just package those together is beyond me)
All in all, a good dinner, considering it came from the convenience store and I'm being lazy. ^_^





2 comments:

  1. Mysteeeerious things inside your food is always scary, and now I'm going to have nightmares of being trapped in Japan and half of my food having warning labels I can't read.

    It looks like good stuff though. Mmmm Instant ramen.

    ReplyDelete