Saturday, September 5, 2009

Bus Trip

That was lots of fun! The candy that I made went over great! But it was mostly the guys who devoured it cause the girls are all on diets... I don't get it, they're all really skinny to begin with! How can they get any smaller? Anyway, the macaroni salad wasn't quite so well received, which is ok, I suppose. It just means I'll have to eat it myself!

This is the entrance to the Shimizu Koen. It was basically a bunch of obstacle courses (one of which was over some very murky water) I gave up my camera so that I could do the water course, but it's kinda sad, cause no one got a picture of me plunging into the nastyness... twice... on a rope swing both times. I'm really no good at that. On the first one, I could have made it if I had just let go, but no, I scaredy-catted out and held on and was drug back into the water. The second time, though, I just plain fell off -_- I know, horrible, right!
We also went to a grape all-you-can eat place! They were yummy, but had seeds, so they took a while to eat. In the end, I probably only ate 1 bunch. My friend Michelle ate 4...
The people in the pic are my classmates... well, some of them anyway.
Kane, Ika, Yonha, Bowon, me, Junhi, Haru, and Daniel
These are some of Becca's classmates who I played Uno with on the bus ride back!
There's Becca herself, and Pak, and Pak (I really don't remember their first names at all, sorry guys!)

Also on the bus... Friends! The one on the Left is Ika, she's Thai, and the one on the right is Kane, she's Chinese!
Lots of fun on this trip, but I'm really tired still, and my arms hurt. I guess I'm just not used to all that Tarzan stuff.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a lot of fun, water splashing aside(or perhaps because of it?). Its too bad about the macaroni salad, but I'm glad the candy was a success.

    You have a lot of fun looking friends, be sure to tell them the internet says hi for me.

    ReplyDelete