Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bus Trip Preperations

Tomorrow is the "bus trip" and everyone's excited because we're going to an "athletic park" where there are 3 different obstical courses, one of which sounds very Ultimate Ninja-ish... and we're also going to go to an all-you-can eat grape farm, or something.
After that, we're supposedly going to have a pot-luck too. For the pot-luck, we got split into countries, and I feel slightly discriminated against, because my group is me, and Randal, and Daniel (who won't even try to cook). So, guess who has to make two dishes... me! >.<
Anyway, I'm making macaroni salad and almond-brittle sans almonds (or any kind of nuts for that matter) because my grocery store doesn't sell them... apparently...
Wish me luck! More on the trip tomorrow ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment