Sunday, September 27, 2009

Final's finally finished! (go, alliteration, I choose you!)

Well, after a horrendous bout of studying, (and then an awful 4 hour test this Friday) the semester is over! Wooooh! I think I passed... unless I made a bunch of horrible mistakes (which is highly possible -.- ). After the test, Michelle had her going away ceremony all by herself, and then all of us went to a restaurant/bar type place to celebrate! We probably stayed there annoying the staff for about 2.5 hours ^_^
Then, yesterday morning, both Michelle and Jannice left for the airport. I miss them already. Michelle is gone for good, back to Jersey, but Jannice is just going to Korea so that she can get her visa renewed for next semester. This means that I am now, officially one of 5 people living in the dorm (two of those I have never met, and only found out about yesterday), and the only English speaker. Tomorrow, the two Malaysian girls who are sharing room 205 are leaving, and then it's down to me, mystery girl in 308 and mystery girl in 401. It's really nice and quiet now, but that also means that the only people who will go shopping with me are guys. They're still fun, but it's just not the same.
Tomorrow I'm going to the Pokemon Stadium (probably... if Bryan emails me back). It sounds really cool, I plan on buying the new Pokemon game: Heart Gold, and a special pokeball thing that you can use to carry one of your Pokemon with you, and play mini games and stuff. The Pokemon apparently gains experience as you walk. Ok, enough nerd talk. Bye bye!

2 comments:

  1. Go, assonance, take down her alliteration!

    "Assonance used Fundamental Part Of Rhyme! It wasn't very effective..."

    "Alliteration used Mother Goose! It's super effective"

    Ahh...good times...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... Japan has never been more awesome. Actual pokemon stadiums? I think I'm going to be giggling for a week, minimum.

    Best of luck with the dorm silence, if you ever need an english voice, Reva and I are on skype sometimes.

    ReplyDelete